Pink bra set

Pink bra set

A new set! It is made with lingerie kit that I won in a Merckwaerdigh ebay auction sometime ago. The bra pattern is my usual Pin-Up Girls #1230 size 30D that has been altered to 26F. The cups are lowered a bit for a demi style.

I also changed the back style a bit so I can wear the bra with this dress without the band peeking. The band has one row of hook and eye instead of three that I usually wear, but the band is still wide as I like it. Making your own bra is so fun because you can play with all these styles!

back

Pink set
Pink set

The panties pattern is Lola panties by Ohhh Lulu, a boyshort style panties with center back seam. I use clear elastic around the legs. Unfortunately the lycra was only enough for for one bra and a pair of panties instead of two that I usually make for one set.

Pink set Pink set Pink set Pink set Pink set Pink set

Bra pattern is Pin-up Girls Classic Bra #1230 from eLingeria (now closed), size 30D altered to 26F.
Panties patttern is Lola panties by Ohhh Lulu, size S

9 Responses to Pink bra set

1. Katharina says:

Hi!
    Just started Reading your blog, you make sooo awesome lingerie!!! I recently made my third bra, so i’m very interested in posts about lingerie, patterns and such.
    You wrote you are interested in Shops who send worldwide and accept paypal, there is a Shop in germany called http://www.sewy.de, they do so. Maybe this is a possibility for you, I hope they understand english…
    Best from Germany!
    Katharina

2. Zoe says:

I love how you sew lingerie, I would never be able to do that. I do find that there are not many low back bras around, I just have to tug mine down when I wear certain dresses!

3. Yeka says:

Nov, I have seen all lingerie sets you made, they are all beautiful and well made, look like those sold in store, yours even better…you’re so talented! Are you still using the same sewing machine for these lingeries? (last time you had a post about your sewing machine).

4. Ashley says:

This is just so pretty! The color is so romantic and rosy. Those little bows are too cute! Do you make them?

5. Sallie says:

Wow! I’ve tried a couple of times now to make my own bra and have never been happy with the fit – but you always keep inspiring me to give it another go with your beautiful makes!! Love your clever band solution with this one! And the pink satin is just sooo pretty!

6. Kim says:

Beautifull! I really should start working on fitting my self drafted bra pattern properly! Seeing yours makes me want to make them too!

7. Astrid xo says:

These are incredible! You are so talented to be able to make these for yourself – And it’s such an awesome accomplishment, to wear an entire outfit made by you! (: I love the colour too (:
    Astrid xo