Monthly Archives: June 2011

Pretty lingerie set

Pretty lingerie set

  Another lingerie set! Nothing really new with them, I use my usual Pin-up girls pattern for the bra in size 30B and Merckwaerdich pattern for the panties. All notions are from Merckwaerdigh at ebay, which is enough to make one bra and two panties. The lingerie set is made with lycra and stretch lace… Continue Reading

Camouflage print T-shirt

Camouflage print T-shirt

Another T-shirt for Sidra, made with cotton knit in muted camouflage pattern. I don’t really like camouflage print, but Sidra asked me to make something for him in this print. I found this fabric in Yuzawaya, Shunjuku. The camouflage print is a bit desaturated, which makes it not as harsh as the original camouflage and actually I kinda… Continue Reading

Boy’s cropped jeans

Boy’s cropped jeans

The newest jeans that I made for Sidra. The fabric is leftover from my husband’s jeans, which happen to be just enough for a pair of cropped jeans. I hate throwing things away! The pattern is my usual self-drafted one, I think I’ve used it for 5-6 times with slight variations. I use red topstitching instead… Continue Reading