I was cleaning my sewing room when I found some little pieces of black stretch lace, leftover from my black strappy bra. It was too little for anything but I didn’t want to throw them away yet. So I put together some powernet, elastics, and other bra notions to make a new bra.
The pattern is Merckwaerdigh BHST2, which is perfect because it only need very little pieces of lace for the upper cups. The pattern originally has low back that I changed into regular straight back. The lower cups, bridge, and bands are powernet with the bridge lined with non-stretch mesh lining.
The hardest part about making a bra is the fitting. Once you find the right fitting pattern, the actual sewing is quite fast because all the pieces are so small. I finished this bra in about 3 hours and wore it the next day. Here it is with the thong from my black strappy bra that has the same lace.
Bra pattern is Merckwaerdigh BHST2 size 30E with back altered.