Sidra will start having lunch at school next week, so I finished his lunch set yesterday and made some other things as well.
The hand towels are actually one piece of long towel that was bought in 100 yen store. I cut it in two and finished the raw edges, then I sewed a rectangle of fabric and linen ribbon on the corner.
The lunch set is consisted of a lunch bag, pouch for cup, and lunch mat. I ran out of linen ribbon for the string, so I tea-dyed some white cotton ribbon to achieve similar result.
The school requires the students to bring tissue and handkerchief everyday, so I made a tissue pouch and 4 handkerchiefs from leftover fabrics. I also made a face mask for Sidra to wear when he has a cold or cough.
All his stuffs are labelled with iron-on fabric labels. Initially I tried using pre-cut iron-on labels, but it was so difficult finding the right position for the printer. So I just printed the labels to an A4 size iron-on fabric and cut them individually. I think this is more practical, since I can make the labels in the size I need.
Everything is finished now! Yay!