These are some stuff that I made last week. All fabrics are cotton in various floral pattern.
I made another ruffled collar dress. The last one I made is one size bigger than my usual size, so this time I made another one in smaller size.
This pants are actually quite similar with the pants I often made for Sidra, so they were pretty easy to make. I only put elastic on the back waist band because I want a flat appearance on the front waist. They are very comfy!
With so many floral fabrics, naturally I’ve acquired quite a bunch of fabric leftovers. I cut some into bias strips and use them to bind this simple denim vest. I’ve made several of these vests with different bindings.
After a couple of days, I began to run out of ideas. So I browsed around my old stuff and decided to recreate this dress with hood, sans sleeves this time.
And this is a bolero with embroidered sleeves. The neckline has a casing for drawstring, creating a gathered effect.
Sorry for posting so many pictures in one post! I should’ve taken some pictures every time I finished a project, but I got carried away last week. Today I haven’t been to the sewing room at all, taking pictures and posting all these pics. More will be coming!