So when I found this cotton fabric with black and white elephant print on it, I decided to give a take on romper.
The pattern is very simple, I only lengthened the top of a dropped-crotch pants until it reached my chest. Then I created rows of elastic shirrings on the bodice part to create a tight fit. Since my elastic strings are a bit thick, I enclosed them in rows of zigzag stitches. The straps also have elastics in them so they wouldn’t fall off.
The result looks like a giant baby clothing, I kinda like it but still have doubt whether this romper suits me or not. But my husband said it looked really cute. Or maybe he’s just being nice.