A leftover project! The fabric is grey wool blend leftover from my husband’s pants. It was quite a lot so initially I cut them for my pants, but something went wrong and I ended up with two left legs (>_<). So I cut them again to make a pair of pants for Sidra.
The pattern is from a Japanese pattern book, シンプル&ちょこっとデザイン おんなの子服おとこの子服. I’ve used this pattern before for Sidra’s corduroy pants, but this time I changed the shape of the legs, flaring them a bit. This is a similar alteration that I did on my husband’s pants. The pants has patch pockets and a little triangle detail on the back.
I also lengthen the legs a lot. I’m tired with all Sidra’s pants becoming too short in just a couple of months. I was worried that they might be too long this time, but Sidra said he liked the length of his new pants. I think the new length made him look taller!
Pattern is #14 from シンプル&ちょこっとデザイン おんなの子服おとこの子服 with legs flared.