I’ve finished my fingerless mittens, it was such an unbelievably easy and quick project! Actually they end up a little bit too big and look like a mismatch from different pairs. The right one has so many greens in it while the left one has a big part of black along the middle. The thing about the Noro yarn is that it has so many colors in it that one mitten is not enough to accommodate all the colors. Maybe I should’ve used two skeins and tried to match the colors. And since I’m usually smaller than most regular sizes, I should remember to cast on fewer stitches next time. But I love them anyway. I think I can get away with them as mismatched slouchy mittens.
I also made this black hood a few days ago. It was knitted flat, then folded and sewed along the back. Knitted with chunky yarn and big 7mm knitting needles, this hood is also a very easy and quick project. The black yarn has some kind of silvery things going on in it, but I guess the camera didn’t capture it really well.