I finally finished it in about three days, and it turned out to be, uh, a bit too small for Sidra. Darn it.
But as usual, he’s very excited about the new hat. I added a pompom on top of the hat and another one of those bug button on the hat. This time, the button is a blue kuwagata-mushi (another kind of helmet beetle).
Because it’s too small, the hat doesn’t serve any other purpose than being cute. It can’t be pulled down to cover the ears or forehead. However, for serving the purpose of being cute, I think the hat is doing well.
Pattern is Wool Noggins by Marie Grace Smith, found from Ravelry .