It’s really springtime

IMG_0977.JPG

It's a beautiful day

IMG_0962.JPG

Let's go on a picnic today!

IMG_0966.JPG

And enjoy the blooming sakura

IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

Happy children

all pictures taken with iPhone using ClassicTOY app.

15 Responses to It’s really springtime

1. Alicia says:

It must be amazing to spend some time under those beautiful trees!

2. Tesia says:

Japan is still beautiful despite the disasters

3. Karen says:

Hello, I would have posted sooner, but my internet has been down. I am so excited for the beautiful artwork I received in the mail. You and your family are very generous and I would encourage everyone to donate to some sort of charity for Japan. Again, I would like to thank you, your son and your husband, all of whom are extremely talented!!
    Does your husband have a website for his art. I have had a few inquiries regarding his work.
    Cheers!!
    Karen

4. Silvia says:

Seriously the most beautiful sakura ever! Happy spring day with the family, lovely pictures.

5. Sarah Louise says:

Beautiful pictures, especially of the sakura! A picnic is such a nice way to spend time :)

6. “beautiful day…don’t let it get away” U2 :-) lovely images!

7. M says:

A picnic is a GREAT idea. I think I’ll do this the coming weekend.

8. Lacey says:

Those are some beautiful pictures! & Thanks for the app link, going to add it now. I’ve been using instagram & really like that…

9. Emily says:

I’m enjoying the cherry blossoms here in new jersey too! It’s really the only tree thats flowering, at least it reminds me that spring is actually here! Last year I was lucky enough to be visiting DC and see the groves of cherry blossoms.

10. Gracie says:

I love those pictures!! I wish to be there!

11. Marga says:

I am very happy to see these picture! Happiness above all! Enjoying the blessings of live!!! XOX

12. Iveta says:

I am so happy for You:)Lovely day, beautiful!

13. nette says:

Oh, looks like you had a lovely day! Sakura time is one of my favorites, too! Unfortunately, there aren’t so many here in Germany, but I simply have to take a photo every time I pass a sakura tree. :)