I only have a pair of little hands that can offer small things. But many little hands will make bigger things.
Here’s a raffle, in cooperation with A Bit of This and a Bit of That, where you can make a donation and win this package of prizes!
- a tote bag made with canvas in black with red apples pattern. Fully lined with linen, the straps are orange cotton webbing.
- a matching wristlet zipper pouch, also fully lined with linen.
- Fudge #4 (April issue), my favorite Japanese fashion magazine, inside your tote bag!
- a handmade fabric covered button necklace with antiqued patina ball chain.
- a surprise original watercolor drawing by my husband.
How to enter:
- Go to GlobalGiving* and make a donation. The amount is up to you!
- For donation in $, go to this LINK. For donation in £, go to this LINK. For help with online donation process, you can refer to this post at A Bit of This and a Bit of That.
- If you’re in US, you can also text JAPAN to 50555 to donate $10 (there is no receipt # for, please state in the comment that you’ve made the text donation).
- Come back to this post and leave a comment with your receipt number. Make sure that you fill the email address (won’t be published) column properly so I can contact you if you win.
- You may enter as many times as you like but each time you will need a new receipt number.
- The raffle will be closed on Friday, March 25, 2011, at 9 am Tokyo Time (GMT+09), so please leave your comment before that time.
- I will draw the winner randomly and contact the winner by email.
Check out A Bit of This and a Bit of That to find a list of bloggers all over the world who have joined this appeal. You can enter more auctions and raffles on other blogs, but please make separate donation for every raffle and auction.
*We are in no way affiliated with GlobalGiving, that’s just our chosen method of getting funds safely to the affected area.
EDIT: I need to ask you to please not leaving a comment if you don’t want to enter the raffle. Some people are confused on how to enter because many comments don’t have receipt number. It is also to make it easier to draw a random winner later. Hope you understand! m(_ _)m
The raffle is now closed. Thank you for all your donations!